Buying a new car is a big decision and Fiesta Honda knows a lot of research goes into finding the right car for you. The Honda Accord built a solid reputation, and it’s even better now! Fiesta Honda wants to show you why we love the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid in San Antonio so much!
You’ll fall in love with the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrids upgraded features. Look forward to:
- 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder Engine with Electric Motor
- Up to 49 city/ 47 hwy MPG*
- 212 total combined horsepower
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio4
- The Honda Sensing™ suite of advanced safety technology which includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Departure Mitigation (RDM), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Available Display Audio with Apple CarPlay ® and Android Auto™
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Remote Engine Start
- Keyless Entry
Are you getting excited yet? We thought so! Choose from three trim options (Hybrid, Hybrid EX-L and Hybrid Touring) to get exact features that meet your needs. Add additional features that range from heated seats, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, moonroof, leather interior, and much more.
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid in San Antonio gives other hybrids a run for their money! Low gas mileage, top technology and superior safety make this hybrid a top contender. Come test-drive the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid at Fiesta Honda for a sophisticated and powerful experience!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition and other factors.
Benson Honda has some Honda news for you that will make your day if you’re a Civic fan. Honda plans to release a completely redesigned Civic for the 2016 model year. This new Civic will be dramatically updated inside and out. Here are some things you should know about the forthcoming, next gen Civic:
– It will have an all-new turbocharged engine. This turbocharged engine will offer a boost in torque and in fuel efficiency, according to Honda.
– The redesigned Civic will also benefit from a longer wheelbase, which will allow for more impressive handling.
– It will also boast bigger, 20-inch wheels, which will also allow for more impressive handling.
– Additionally, new LED headlights will expertly compliment the Civic’s completely remodeled, sporty exterior.
– The new Civic’s interior will also be thoroughly reconfigured to go with the Civic’s refreshed, more athletic image.
Honda hasn’t released many concrete details about the 2016 Civic except the ones we’ve mentioned above. We anticipate that the new Civic will have some very exciting tricks up its sleeve that haven’t been announced yet, however. And we definitely anticipate some awesome safety extras like blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning.
In other exciting news, Honda has also announced the imminent release of a redesigned CR-Z model, which will also offer a turbocharged engine.
We’ll be back with more news about the 2016 Honda Civic when Honda releases more information. In the meantime, please check out the new Honda models at Benson Honda if you’re looking for a new vehicle!
Benson Honda has been patiently awaiting the 2016 Honda HR-V’s arrival to our dealership, and now we’re happy to announce that the wait is almost over! The HR-V will be coming sometime soon this spring. We’ll let you know as soon as it gets here. In the meantime, though, we thought we’d tie you over with some new details about the HR-V’s trim levels. Honda just announced the full details regarding this vehicle’s trims. Here’s what you should know:
– All of the new HR-V models with some awesome standard features, which include Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, alloy wheels, a Magic Seat that folds completely into the floor, 58.8 cubic feet of cargo room, a multi-angle backup camera, and hill start assist.
– The EX model, which is the second-highest trim, will offer SMS text message functionality, automatic climate control, a 7-inch audio touchscreen, heated side mirrors, fog lights, and Honda LaneWatch.
– The EX-L model, which is the most luxurious trim, will offer everything the EX model offers and also boast roof rails and Sirius XM Radio.
– The HR-V will be an overachiever in terms of looks. Its sleek angles, CR-V-like front end, and stylish hidden door handles are just some of what there is to like about it in terms of design.
Are you excited about the 2016 Honda HR-V? Get in touch with us at Benson Honda, and we’ll let you know right when this new Honda arrives to our San Antonio dealership!
At Benson Honda, we think it’s hard to find a 2015 SUV that beats the 2015 Pilot, and we expect it’ll be the same case for the 2016 model year. The 2016 Pilot will be totally redesigned, and it will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Honda just released some details about the new Pilot, and the automaker plans to premiere the vehicle at the Chicago Auto Show in just a few weeks! If you’re interested in the 2016 Honda Pilot, here are a few key facts you should know about:
– This will be the third generation Pilot! The 2015 Pilot was the last of the 2nd generation models.
– The 2016 Pilot will have top fuel economy ratings among new SUVs on the market, according to Honda.
– 9-speed automatic transmission is a possibility, but Honda hasn’t confirmed it yet.
– A powerful V6 engine option is a given.
– Its exterior will be completely reshaped and reconfigured. Some car buffs speculate that the new Pilot will take design notes from Acura.
– Advanced safety systems are expected. We can anticipate a lane departure warning system, cross-path warning system, and more.
Have we gotten you interested in the 2016 Pilot? Get ready for us to be back soon with more details about the Pilot! And get ready for the new Honda to arrive to Benson Honda this summer!
Guess who’s headed to Benson Honda in San Antonio? The newest version of everybody’s favorite crossover: the 2015 Honda CR-V! The new CR-V is redesigned, and we think it’s pretty awe-inspiring. Here are a few things we think you should know about how the crossover has changed for the 2015 model year:
- The 2015 CR-V with front-wheel drive now has a combined fuel economy rating of 29 mpg, a city fuel economy rating of 27 mpg, and a highway rating of 34 mpg. These amazing fuel economy ratings are practically unheard of in its class. (Based on EPA estimates. Use for comparison only. Mileage will vary).
- The CR-V’s signature 5-speed automatic transmission is swapped out for CVT in the 2015 model. This improves the crossover’s fuel efficiency as well as the way its engine performs.
- For those looking for a little extra luxury and pizzazz, Honda’s added a Touring trim level to the 2015 CR-V’s trim options. This deluxe trim features a suite of highly innovative safety features, including a lane departure warning system, adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, and a forward collision warning system.
- All trims of the 2015 CR-V get an updated grille, chrome accents, and updated, fierce-looking alloy wheels. Plus, interior updates include a center console armrest, telescoping sun visors, and a 7-inch touchscreen.
- Like previous CR-V models, the 2015 CR-V has a 2.4-liter, 4-cylinder engine. Unlike previous models, the new CR-V’s engine has an Earth Dreams upgrade, which enhances its performance and fuel efficiency.
Want us to let you know when the 2015 CR-V hits our showroom floor? Contact us at Benson Honda!
Wondering what’s going on in the exciting world of Honda? Benson Honda, your Honda dealership in San Antonio, has the scoop! Here are four exciting Honda news updates:
1. Honda revealed their self-driving car prototype in Detroit this week, and the vehicle successfully drove itself on an 8-mile loop in the city! Honda also, along with other automakers, pledged support for the University of Michigan’s Mobility Transformation Center, a research center that’s developing advanced self-driving car technology. Honda’s definitely stepping into the driverless car game, and we’re expecting big things from them!
2. The majority of the 2015 Honda lineup is here! The 2015 Honda Fit, 2015 Honda Accord, 2015 Honda Pilot, 2015 Honda Odyssey, and 2015 Honda Crosstour have all hit the showroom floor! Check out the 2015 Hondas at Benson Honda!
3. Exclusive footage of Ariana Grande, Christina Perri, Demi Lovato, and other top pop stars performing on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater is now available on the Honda Stage YouTube channel! Check out the performances. They’re pretty amazing!
4. Honda is currently purchasing land in India for a new plant they have in the works. The new plant will be in Gujarat and will perfectly meet the needs of the growing number of Honda enthusiasts in India. Continued global expansion is definitely on Honda’s to-do list, and we’re excited about it!
Want to check out some of those top 2015 Honda models we mentioned or pick our brains about anything Honda or car-related? Drop us a line at Benson Honda!
It’s no surprise to us here at Benson Honda that so many Hondas receive such high safety ratings from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In fact, did you know that the 2015 Honda Fit has already been named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS and that the brand new 2015 Honda Odyssey has already received a 5-star safety rating from the NHTSA?
When it comes to safety, Honda’s definitely ahead of the curve. This is in part because Honda is dedicated to finding and using technology that improves the safety testing of their vehicles. To this end, the automaker recently announced that they are going to start using new, innovative software that will simulate collisions while giving engineers a comprehensive, 360-degree view of vehicle body damage. This software will give engineers a look at the effects of every possible crash on every inch of a vehicle’s body during every millisecond of a collision.
The software, which is called Real Impact, was created by 3DXcite, a company that creates high-end 3D visualization in real-time. Honda engineers worked with 3DXcite to make Real Impact as accurate as possible. Real Impact is highly precise and offers a plethora of critical data Honda can use to redesign their vehicles and make them even safer during crashes.
Honda is the first automaker to use simulation software that provides such a detailed and instantaneous look at the effects of crashes on vehicles. And that’s just one more reason why Honda’s leading the pack in terms of protection.
If you’re looking for a new car, we encourage you to check out the ultra-safe Hondas at Benson Honda!
Like memes, videos starring cute animals and funny humans, gifts, concerts, stunts, and piñatas? Then Benson Honda in San Antonio thinks you’re going to love the Honda Summer Cheerance Event! This week, Honda’s going to be spreading cheer on social media, YouTube, and in real life to 3,000,000 people. Once they’ve done this, they’re also going to donate $100,000 to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
The video posted above is a perfect example of Honda spreading cheer this week. The automaker is doing simple and delightful things like setting up piñatas on busy streets, hiding treasure on the beach, filling their YouTube channel with heartwarming videos, and bringing you happy tunes with a Cheerance Pandora station. The Cheerance Pandora station has definitely added some sunshine to our workweek at Benson Honda, and we definitely recommend checking it out.
Plus, Honda’s giving you even more reasons to rejoice by offering special pricing and financing offers on their vehicles as a part of their Summer Clearance Event. Right now, you can get in a new Honda Fit for just $149 a month for 36 months, a new Civic for just $159 a month for 36 months, a new Odyssey for just $269 a month for 36 months, and more! And all of these cars are being offered with a 0.9% APR financing rate.
Want to get happy with Honda this week? Search for “#Cheerance” on Facebook and Twitter. And contact us at Benson Honda if you want to experience the cheer of owning a Honda!
Benson Honda, your San Antonio and New Braunfels Honda dealer, is back with some exciting Honda news about Honda Stage. We’re here to report that Honda hosted its first of three free Honda Stage concerts on July 21 starring Demi Lovato! The concert was a preview of her World Tour and happened at Harry Bridges Memorial Park at The Queen Mary in Los Angeles.
Honda will be uploading content from the concert on their Honda Stage YouTube channel in the near future. They’ll also be uploading exclusive content from Demi Lovato’s official World Tour as it happens.
The automaker teamed up with Live Nation to put on the concert and will continue to work with Live Nation at the next two free concerts offered by Honda Stage. These concerts haven’t been announced yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as they have been!
Attendees on July 21 were able to preview sounds from Lovato’s upcoming tour and try out cool technology at stations created by Pandora, Spotify, and Tumblr.
This is just the beginning of what Honda Stage has to offer! Stay posted as we bring you the latest info about what Honda’s doing at major music festivals, concerts, the 2014 Honda Civic Tour, and more! We’ll also let you know as soon as exclusive video footage of your favorite musical artists is uploaded on the Honda Stage Channel. While you wait for the scoop about the tunes, we encourage you to stream some of your favorite music in a new Honda at Benson Honda!
Benson Honda in San Antonio is proud to present the latest addition to the Honda lineup, the 2015 Honda HR-V. The new HR-V’s release date will be sometime this upcoming winter, and Honda debuted the new car at the New York Auto Show a few weeks ago. We definitely think the HR-V will be a hit at our dealership and are thrilled to provide you with some information about this new Honda. Here are some key things to know about the HR-V:
- It’s going to be a mini SUV, in the same class as the Nissan Juke, Mini Countryman, and Jeep Renegade.
- It looks a little like a fusion of the Honda Fit and the Honda CR-V. It takes some of the best stylistic elements of each of these cars while adding some flair of its own with trappings like hidden rear door handles. The result is a striking exterior that’s fiercely modern and urban.
- With a highly original center-tank layout, the HR-V will for plenty of space for passengers and cargo.
- The new HR-V also will come with Honda’s exclusive Magic Seat, a rear seat that can fold completely flat into the floor to allow for an incredible amount of cargo space.
- Other high-tech features like Bluetooth wireless connectivity as well as a rearview backup camera will likely be standard in HR-V models.
- We also anticipate that this new Honda will have outstanding fuel economy ratings as well as exceptional safety specs.
Want to be the first to know when the 2015 Honda HR-V arrives to San Antonio? Reach out to us at Benson Honda!