Getting to know 2015 compact cars better but having trouble getting the clear, succinct info you need? Let Benson Honda help you navigate your way through all the information and into the compact car of your dreams! If you’re considering the 2015 Honda Civic and the 2015 VW Golf, here are some key things we believe you should know about how the Civic has an edge over the Golf:
- The Civic boasts more impressive ergonomic features than the Golf, including a remote vehicle starting system as well as GPS navigation with real-time traffic updates.
- The Civic’s blind spot mirrors help keep you safer on the road when you’re changing lanes. The Golf doesn’t offer blind spot mirrors.
- The VW Golf only offers manual and automatic transmission. The Civic, on the other hand, offers the option of continuously variable transmission, which boosts fuel efficiency and engine performance.
- Front and rear stabilizer bars and fully independent front and rear suspensions allow the Civic to handle better than the Golf in many driving situations. The Golf doesn’t have a rear stabilizer bar or fully independent suspensions.
- Car and Driver tested the brake performance of the Civic and the Golf, and they determined that the Civic stopped shorter after both 60 and 70 mph. This means the Civic is more likely to offer responsive braking when you need it.
- The Civic’s standard maintenance minder system helps you keep track of when you need to get your vehicle serviced and is a convenient feature that the Golf doesn’t have.
- With smartphone integration for its SE, EX, and EX-L trim levels, the Civic further distinguishes itself. The Golf doesn’t have smartphone integration for any of its trim levels.
Are you ready to get cozy in the front seat of a 2015 Honda Civic and give it a try on the road? Come take a test drive at Benson Honda!