Benson Honda has some Honda news for you that will make your day if you’re a Civic fan. Honda plans to release a completely redesigned Civic for the 2016 model year. This new Civic will be dramatically updated inside and out. Here are some things you should know about the forthcoming, next gen Civic:
– It will have an all-new turbocharged engine. This turbocharged engine will offer a boost in torque and in fuel efficiency, according to Honda.
– The redesigned Civic will also benefit from a longer wheelbase, which will allow for more impressive handling.
– It will also boast bigger, 20-inch wheels, which will also allow for more impressive handling.
– Additionally, new LED headlights will expertly compliment the Civic’s completely remodeled, sporty exterior.
– The new Civic’s interior will also be thoroughly reconfigured to go with the Civic’s refreshed, more athletic image.
Honda hasn’t released many concrete details about the 2016 Civic except the ones we’ve mentioned above. We anticipate that the new Civic will have some very exciting tricks up its sleeve that haven’t been announced yet, however. And we definitely anticipate some awesome safety extras like blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning.
In other exciting news, Honda has also announced the imminent release of a redesigned CR-Z model, which will also offer a turbocharged engine.
We’ll be back with more news about the 2016 Honda Civic when Honda releases more information. In the meantime, please check out the new Honda models at Benson Honda if you’re looking for a new vehicle!