Guess who’s headed to Benson Honda in San Antonio? The newest version of everybody’s favorite crossover: the 2015 Honda CR-V! The new CR-V is redesigned, and we think it’s pretty awe-inspiring. Here are a few things we think you should know about how the crossover has changed for the 2015 model year:
- The 2015 CR-V with front-wheel drive now has a combined fuel economy rating of 29 mpg, a city fuel economy rating of 27 mpg, and a highway rating of 34 mpg. These amazing fuel economy ratings are practically unheard of in its class. (Based on EPA estimates. Use for comparison only. Mileage will vary).
- The CR-V’s signature 5-speed automatic transmission is swapped out for CVT in the 2015 model. This improves the crossover’s fuel efficiency as well as the way its engine performs.
- For those looking for a little extra luxury and pizzazz, Honda’s added a Touring trim level to the 2015 CR-V’s trim options. This deluxe trim features a suite of highly innovative safety features, including a lane departure warning system, adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, and a forward collision warning system.
- All trims of the 2015 CR-V get an updated grille, chrome accents, and updated, fierce-looking alloy wheels. Plus, interior updates include a center console armrest, telescoping sun visors, and a 7-inch touchscreen.
- Like previous CR-V models, the 2015 CR-V has a 2.4-liter, 4-cylinder engine. Unlike previous models, the new CR-V’s engine has an Earth Dreams upgrade, which enhances its performance and fuel efficiency.
Want us to let you know when the 2015 CR-V hits our showroom floor? Contact us at Benson Honda!