New model will be simply Crosstour, not Accord
No longer to be confused with the Honda Accord, the 2012 Honda Crosstour loses the Accord label. Not to disappoint however, taking away the word Accord has opened up much room for improvements. Benson Honda, one of the leading new and used Honda dealers in San Antonio, has been a long time fan of the Crosstour, and we’re looking forward to 2012’s model.
Slated to be on dealership’s lots by the summer of 2011, the 2012 Honda Crosstour has added more standard features to its base trim.
- Automatic headlights
- Backup camera
- USB audio interface
The EX-L trim on the Crosstour will include all-wheel drive, a great option for those who trek through winter driving.
- 18 MPG city
- 27 MGP highway
- Ultra low emission vehicle rating
- Seats 5, 60/40 split
- Hatchback, with hidden removable utility box
- 3.5-liter V-6 with Variable Cylinder Management
- 271 Horsepower
- 18-inch alloy wheels (EX-L)
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering, which distributes crash energy away from cabin
- Dual-zone climate control
- 25.7 cu ft of cargo space, 51.3 with rear seats folded down
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System Airbags in front, front side, side curtain
Rollover sensor The 2012 Honda Crosstour will start at about $30,000, a great price for all the great features on this new model. Honda is known for reliability and durability almost more than any other brand. Adding the Crosstour to your garage just can’t be seen as a bad move, and millions of Honda owners will agree. If you’ve been thinking about a used or new Honda in San Antonio, Benson Honda has an entire lot full of great Honda choices. Our friendly, qualified staff can help answer your questions or get you moving on a test drive. Stop out today!